Starting from this release, DipDup comes with an interactive installer to help you install necessary dependencies.
Run the command below in the terminal:
python -c "$(curl -sSL https://dipdup.io/install.py)"
Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
Now you have
dipdup command available systemwide! Run it without arguments to see available commands.
You can use
dipdup install/update/uninstall commands to manage the local installation.
dipdup new command is now available to create a new project from a template. Run it and follow the questions; a new project will be created in the current directory. You can also use a replay file instead; see
dipdup new --help for details.
Kathmandu Tezos protocol upgrade has introduced contract events, a new way to interact with smart contracts. This index allows indexing events using strictly typed payloads. From the developer's perspective, it's similar to the
big_map index with a few differences.
An example below is artificial since no known contracts in mainnet are currently using events.
indexes: events: kind: event datasource: tzkt handlers: - callback: on_events_xrate contract: events tag: xrate - callback: on_events_unknown contract: events
Unlike big maps, contracts may introduce new event tags and payloads at any time, so the index must be updated accordingly.
async def on_events_xrate( ctx: HandlerContext, event: Event[XratePayload], ) -> None: ...
Each contract can have a fallback handler called for all unknown events so you can process untyped data.
async def on_events_unknown( ctx: HandlerContext, event: UnknownEvent, ) -> None: ...
newcommand to create a new project interactively.
install/update/uninstallcommands to manage local DipDup installation.
- index: New index kind
eventto process contract events.
- install: New interactive installer based on pipx (
- cli: Fixed commands that don't require a valid config yet crash with
- codegen: Fail on demand when
datamodel-codegenis not available.
- codegen: Fixed Jinja2 template caching.
- config: Allow
sentry.dsnfield to be empty.
- config: Fixed greedy environment variable regex.
- hooks: Raise a
FeatureAvailabilityHookinstead of a warning when trying to execute hooks on SQLite.
- cli: Detect
src/layout when guessing package path.
- codegen: Improved cross-platform compatibility.
sentry.user_idoption to set user ID for Sentry (affects release adoption data).
- sentry: Detect environment when not set in config (docker/gha/tests/local)
- sentry: Expose more tags under the
- cli: Up to 5x faster startup for some commands.
- sentry: Prevent Sentry from leaking hostname if
server_nameis not set.
- sentry: Notify about using Sentry when DSN is set or crash reporting is enabled.
- ci: A significantly faster execution of GitHub Actions.
- docs: Updated "Contributing Guide" page.